an exciting adventure!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 19, 2006
Ship: Carnival Glory
I thought the ships beauty was magnificent. From its colorful decor to the elegance and timesless beauty was awesome. I was very impresssed with the size and comfort of my stateroom.
This was my favorite port. From its beautiful beaches to its convenient shopping area. I wish we could have spent more time here.
Not enough to do in close proximity of the ship.
Not enough to do in close proximity of the ship.
The Atlantis tour is a must see
The Atlantis tour is a must see

Pros: st thomas

Cons: no complaints