Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

an exciting adventure!

Sail Date: August 19, 2006

I thought the ships beauty was magnificent. From its colorful decor to the elegance and timesless beauty was awesome. I was very impresssed with the size and comfort of my stateroom.

Pros: st thomas

Cons: no complaints

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
This was my favorite port. From its beautiful beaches to its convenient shopping area. I wish we could have spent more time here.
The Atlantis tour is a must see
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Not enough to do in close proximity of the ship.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The Atlantis tour is a must see
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Not enough to do in close proximity of the ship.