A Wonderful, Relaxing Vacation

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 26, 2006
Ship: Carnival Glory
Our vacation on the Carnival Glory was better than expected. The ship was beautiful. The best aspect of the cruise is the staff that works so hard to keep the cruisers happy. Our overall experience was wonderful.
I will probably not cruise on ship that ports in Nassau. I thought it was small with not much to do and was on the dirty side.

Pros: I really liked the shows and activities planned. Our steward Kingsley was also great!!!

Cons: Need a greater variety of food on the lunch buffet. I felt like we ate the same thing for lunch over and over again.