Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My First Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2006

My first cruise was on the Carnival Glory. A large beautiful ship that sailed without rocking back and forth. The dining room was great, food was delicious and the sugar free deserts were out of this world-usually they are dry and tasteless but every night a different desert with a taste to like. All the other food was great. The dining area was always clean, and the entertainment at dinner was super. My room was super-large enough for two people and it was very clean. And supplies were left every time the room was checked, usually twice a day. The staff from the Captain-who on dress up night, shook everyone's hand and ask if you wanted to have your picture taken with him, he was there for you. Also the waiters in the dining area asked your name once and what you were drinking and from that time on he spoke to you by your name and made sure whatever you were drinking was there. He knew I was a diabetic and told me what the special deserts were and that was appreciated. The ones that cleaned the rooms made sure I had a refregrator with orange juice in it and to keep my insuilin cold. Even the towel animals were something to look forward to each night. The entertainment from bingo, casino, trivia and art aution were lots of fun. The shows were very good. I hope to go again. Just walking on the ship at different times gave you a feeling of being free from things.

Pros: Food/Entertainment/Activities

Cons: Should have booked a longer cruise