Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Winter Escape

Sail Date: March 01, 2006

My brother, sister-in-law, mom and I went on the Glory in December of 2005. Being from central Pennsylvania we were escaping the snow and cold. This was my mom's first cruise--but won't be her last. The rest of us have been on cruises before. We had a wonderful time. The meals were excellent. The head waiter at the dining room remember your name and what you drank with the meals. We also like getting dressed up to go to dinner. There was so many things to do on the, casino, art auction, dance class, trivia contest, shopping....and we did as much as we could. Our group would split up and each do our own thing then meet later and compare notes as to what we were doing. The entertainers/dancers/directors all did an outstanding job at putting on the shows and getting the audiance to participate. Every employee of the ship was very pleasant and spoke whenever you saw them. And the room!!! Very clean and the "towel creatures" I love it....even bought the book as to how to make them!!! We just had a wonderful time and are planning another one.

Pros: Food/Shows/things to do

Cons: not enough time to do everything the ship had to offer