Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Mexico

My Dream Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2006

I had always wanted to take a cruise, and one day my husband came home from work and said how would you like to go on a cruise. I just about flipped.

He was retiring and a group of people was getting together to go on a cruise (a retirement cruise - if you want to call it this). This sounded wonderful - we scheduled out cruise well in advanced and was waiting for the sail date. We had no idea of what to expect. Well we were excited to the least when we got on board the Glory - All I can say if you have never been on a cruise - think you may not like - think twice - this is the most relaxing vacation you will ever encounter. As the song says - no problems, no phones - unless you need one.

Take a cruise - this is the adventure of a life time - if you go only once - just go

We will be taking our 3rd this year, and I am getting very anxious - just can't wait - We will be sailing on Oct 29 on The Miracle this time to Mexico.

Ready to pack my bags.

at the end of this my sail date is not there it is 10-29-06

Pros: Mostly - variety of things to do, lots of food choices, most accommodating staff

Cons: Nothing really - very good time had by all