greaaaaaaaat cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 27, 2006
Ship: Carnival Glory
my family and I recently sailed on the Glory and we loved tge experinced, specially the staff's service and great great food. This was our forst cruise and certainly would not be the last due to them. There was one gentle man who helped us a lot, but unfortunately, I do not know his name. we do not know how thank him for all of his wonderfull help. he really made the trip possible for us, otherwise we wouldn't have gotten on the ship. On behalf of my family nad I. Thank you for such a terrific vacations.

Don't Miss: BEACHES

Don't Miss: GREAT BEACHES AND WATER SPORTS
It was the of all three islands. I even bought a diamond ring
Don't Miss: THE BEACHES AND THE DIAMOND STORES
It was the of all three islands. I even bought a diamond ring
Don't Miss: THE BEACHES AND THE DIAMOND STORES

Don't Miss: BEACHES

Don't Miss: GREAT BEACHES AND WATER SPORTS

Pros: thier servicre

Cons: the music, I would've like them to have more latin music