Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

greaaaaaaaat cruise

Sail Date: May 27, 2006

my family and I recently sailed on the Glory and we loved tge experinced, specially the staff's service and great great food. This was our forst cruise and certainly would not be the last due to them. There was one gentle man who helped us a lot, but unfortunately, I do not know his name. we do not know how thank him for all of his wonderfull help. he really made the trip possible for us, otherwise we wouldn't have gotten on the ship. On behalf of my family nad I. Thank you for such a terrific vacations.

Pros: thier servicre

Cons: the music, I would've like them to have more latin music

Don't Miss: GREAT BEACHES AND WATER SPORTS