good ports

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Glory
This was my 5th cruise. I did not like the ship, I really liked St Martin. I will make sure that next time I go a smaller cruise ship. I didnt like the decor of ship. My shower kept stopping up and if you have ever been on a cruise, you know where the water goes.
too many ships in port at one time
too many ships in port at one time
I have been to this island 3 times, I still enjoy going, but will not go back there.
I loved this island. If I didnt love to cruise or wasnt afraid to fly, I would go here alot.

Pros: I loved st marten island

Cons: i did not like the ship, was to big. I did not realize that it was that big with that many people