Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: March 25, 2006

This was my 14th cruise and I will have to say it was my best cruise. Everthing was excellent...from the service to the shows to the checking in process.
I am 80 years olf and the ship personel met me at the pier and took me through the checking in process in a wheel chair. They also did the same when I left the ship on Saturday Moring. I can not stand for long periods of time and this type of wheelchair greeting and delivery made my cruise A-1. I could not have gone cruising if I hadn't of had this help. Carnival was true to their word when I ask for a wheelchair to board the ship. It was there waiting on the dock for me. They also let the 2 other members of my family check-in at the same time that I did. This made my cruise with Carnival very pleasureable.

Pros: The Floor Shows in the Evening

Cons: Loud music at night which carried over into the cabins

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Loved seeing the country side on our tour
Don't Miss: The Off Road Jeep Tour where you can drive your own jeep.
Key West, Florida
The city itself. Very interesting
Don't Miss: The Monkey Sanctuary
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Loved seeing the country side on our tour
Don't Miss: The Off Road Jeep Tour where you can drive your own jeep.