Carnival Glory Cruise Review

Embarkation was the most disorganized I have ever experienced,and the disembarkation a tragedy.The only way I can discribe this ship is Carnuval has finally designed a ship that placed as many bodies on board as possible for one purpose only,to separate you from your money. We have sailed with Carnival since the company's first ship left Miami over thirty years ago, needless to say we will never sail with them again,as their policies are money,money and more money..The staff and food were satisfactory,but the ship and the flow of passengers terrible.I felt I was crammed into a floating brig..just picture over 3100 passengers plus crew,whith all activities in the center of the ship, plus long lines at the ''old'' fashion type buffet area which was not the most sanitary place to enjoy a meal..Dining room was the only escape from this disorganization..If you are over 50, be aware, this ship was not meant for you, at least in this humble cruiser's opinion. Note: this was our 70th cruise,on over 55 ships over the years..Farewell Carnival!!!!