Carnival Glory Cruise Review

I think the Glory is a beautiful ship, but as they say beauty is only skin deep. I was expecting the fun ship and still waiting on the fun to start. The best time I had was in Cozumel at Fat Tuesdays. The ship board activities were none existent. The clubs were to smokey and nothing happened until 10:30. The entertainment was okay but not the best I've seen. The music in all public outside areas was much to loud, you could not have a conversation without shouting. The dinning rooms were much to noisy. I personally cannot understand why we should be expected to tip the Matadre when we never saw him. We heard him sing but that was it. We did have our asst. Matadre make an appearance. Why when you go into see a show must you sit through a bingo game first. If I wanted to play bingo I would go when the regular games were going on. This is a new ship and I can only hope that things will get better. That there will be more activities happening during the day around pools etc., that they will get bands that can play more that 3 or 4 songs, that they will do something about the smoke in the lounges so that non smokers can enjoy going in them also.I can say the food was good. I would probably try the Glory again hoping that some of the things I have mentioned will be resolved after it has been in service a little longer.