Carnival Glory Cruise Review

This was my 67th cruise with 21 of them on Carnival so I know of what I speak! For those of us who are disabled, Carnival does embarkation especially well. The new additions at Port Canaveral will work well after all is completed I am sure. Although the menu is the same as on all Carnival ships, my husband and I both thought the food was better!! That Chocolate extravagaza on the lido deck on Friday was worth the cost of the cruise all by itself!! Shipboard entertainment is not my cup of tea but as always Carnival gives you your monies worth. We found that the cabins seem to be a bit smaller square foot wise but arranged in a manner that made it a moot point. Getting around the Glory in a wheelchair shows that Carnival gave a lot of thought to the disabled in the design process. The little glitch here and there are to be expected on any ship especially on a ship of that size. I do not blame a cruise line for the behavior of rude passangers and all the cruise lines have those. We went to Cocoa Beach a day early and did the motel package with a free shuttle to the ship and I highly recommend it even for those not in wheelchairs.