Glory Caribbean

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Glory
Went to the Eastern Caribbean, came with my family of 6, only one other cruise under our belts, had a blast on this ship. We are pleasantly impressed with the size, the cleanliness, the decor and food. We were thinking this ship and cruise line were going to be far less than our past cruise, but was very impressed and would not hesitate to use Carnival again and/or this ship.

all of my family members found something to eat, again we loved how it was layed out which made for easy access.

to be fair we didn't do a lot of activities, but did the comedy show and illusion show, both very good, however, the illusion show in my opinion was a little questionable in taking my younger kids to given the outfits and suggestive dancing between illusions.

We loved how they had the food areas spread over almost the whole lido deck which made it so accessible and so convenient being around the pools. We didn't feel overly crowded, there was space to move. Sea days were a little tight on the sun decks, but there was always a sun chair to be found to relax. I was thinking the ship might be too old and I forgot that quickly as we entered the ship and felt it was very well kept, up to date.

clean, larger than we expected

Pros: How the eating was so accessible

Cons: The safety meeting was painfully unorganized and long

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!