Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A mediocre cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Crew members were no longer friendly and engaging as they used to be.We found someone else's shirt on our couch that was obviously not ours.When our medications went missing they went through our room pulling all our belongings out as if we had my pills hidden .We were initially chrged for them to be replaced from the infirmiry and then the charge was reversed.Rooms were not as clean.But... if you have kids in school to young teens the camp carnaval keeps them busy,Cruise initially sounds cheap but beware a beer ends up $7.50 when 15% is added in.Soda is also very expensive.Not much else to drink Coffee ,tea Lemonae is free,

Pros: The landrover -cave -river tour

Cons: Had medications stolen from state room

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Beds were more comfortable.But remember we had medications stole and had some one else's clothes clothes in our cabin
Definately are not spontaneous anfd as friendly as they were previously
Quality was not always great but even worse.I think this line is worse than others.Although their quality has also slipped.This was my 9th cruise and the difference in unbelievable.Not for the good.Needs More Variety especially in Lido Buffet.Service very slow in Golden Lower restaurant.In fact we only ate their once due to shore excursions and I requested my dinning room tips back they were not too Happy)and I stated I would tip who I wanted.
Pretty but could be cleaner
Same asevery cruise
This is probably the best thing about this ship They do agreat job with this program.Only a few stragggly bratty kids