A Fabulious Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Glory
We recently went on a cruiose on Carvinal Glory. It was wonderful and a lot of fun. I loved the food and the waiter who I had was geeman. He was so nice and always smiling. The rooms was kept so nixce and clean and the caracters in the room every night was suprising to see what was next. I was a little nervous about the cruise because I had never been on one but when Fri came I did not want to leave . Everyone was so nice and such a great vacation.

Pros: The dining experience

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!