1st Time Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
We went on our first cruise with Carnival Glory (Eastern Caribbean) May 5, 2007. It was fabulous. The ship is beautiful and very clean. The crew is always cleaning. The food was to die for. Our room was great. I think my most favorite part was dinner. Our waiters were Joseph and Oscar. We looked forward to seeing them every night. The shows were something you would see on Broadway, costumes were great. We did the 11 pm comedy which was very entertaining. Oh, I must add that the Cruise Director, Wee Jimmy was awesome. I recommend getting involved with the activities and have fun. The only negative thing I can say is we had a bad room steward. The room was clean but after talking to other people at our table at dinner, it was obvious that our room steward pretty much did nothing.

I had two lobster tails one night... yummy

Other than our wait staff in the Golden Room, and one lady at the Purser's desk, they weren't the friendliest. They could improve on that aspect. Just not what I expected.

Again, someone was always cleaning

Our room was located on the 2nd floor and it was perfect. Not a lot of noise we were about in the middle of the ship. I would book again on this floor.

Pros: Dinner in the Golden Dinning Room with Oscar and Joseph

Cons: Our room steward's service

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!