Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

relaxing time

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

This is my 38TH cruise. I have been on Carnival about 8 times. I try to avoid Carnival, but when the rate is so good I make an exception. All in all a solid good ship. I would book it again. My only real complaint is that the lay out of the ship is terrible. You can not move through the ship from end to end without going up over and then back down a deck or two. I booked the ship for price and the fact they had a cigar room. On board I found out they had done away with the cigar room. It was in a sports bar now where they are playing 12 t v sets with 12 differnt sports or games and cigarette smoke. They are missing out on business without the cigar room. One last caution. Do NOT book a massage. The kids camp is directly above the massage rooms. The jumping and banging was so bad I stopped the massage and did not pay. I spoke to the massage manager and she agreed it was very bad. She had many customers complain. She said the ship was aware of the problem but nothing had changed over the months of complaints.

Pros: leaving from Cape Canaveral

Cons: The unloading of luggage at the port

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Ship was in good shape. I did not see any areas that need attention
B+ to A- on the food. Excellent service at table
Very friendly ship, no concerns here
Excellent shows, I was impressed