Getting bored and need to do something

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Glory
The ship was clean. It was ruff out at sea.

Enjoyed the dinners but the rest of the food on the ship was the same thing everyday. Only orange juice for my girls in the morning. Need more options.

Nothing going on in all the bars. No bands to dance to. Dress up night was dinner and pictures. They should have had a special function of dancing etc.

The staff was rude and did not work with me when I wanted my girls in the same club. I was lied to by the company when I called and talked to them about this. They said there would be no trouble getting them together when I got on the ship. They spent the whole week with me.

Did not try to help at all with the split of my children in there clubs. One was 11 and the other was 12

Did find my room unlocked after he came in to turn down the bed

Pros: Getting to do the excurtions

Cons: not much to do

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.