Not up to my expectations....

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Glory
The amenties where nice, the service was good, but felt like you had to tip for everything. There were not enough coffee stations, bars or food areas conveinient to the the port side of the ship which is where we had our cabin. Room service took forever. The ship and your travel agency renigged on the promise of my ship board credit. I felt rushed when it came to meal times, and even missed meals because of this. The ship pushed all the shops and sales. That was pretty constant. Could not hear the info messages.

Pros: Service

Cons: I did not get the $200 onboard credit that was promised when I booked!

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.