Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was not one of the best but had fun

Sail Date: August 15, 2009

OUR CRUISE STARTED OUT JUST FINE, UNTIL WE RAN INTO HURRICANE BILL. THEY HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER ISLAND WHICH I DID NOT LIKE BECAUSE OUR TIME WAS CUT SHORT AND NOT A LOT OF SHOPPING TOO DO. BUT OVER ALL THE SERVICE AND THE FOOD ONBOARD THE CARIVAL GLORY WAS VERY VERY NICE. I WOULD REALLY ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO TRAVEL WITH CARNIVAL CRUISE LINERS ANYTIME. I WOULD TRY THE WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE ANOTHER YEAR OR SO, BUT WILL TRY THE CARNIVAL DREAM FIRST.

Pros: The late night shows

Cons: Not enough activities for children 17-21 yrs

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
MEAGAN'S BEACH IS A MUST
I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE ATLANTIS, BUT I THINK THEIR PRICING IS A BIT TOO MUCH FOR A SHORT TIME