Had a good time

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Glory
The service was wonderful and the choice of excursions were extensive.

I have been on many cruises and I found the food on this one was the least enjoyable of any other. It wasn't terrible, it just wasnt the quality of all of the others I have experienced. My husband and son, who didn't know the difference since this was their first cruise, thought it wasn't bad but wasn't as great as I had led them to expect before we boarded. Again, not bad... just no where near up to par with others. Maybe it is an economical cost cutting measure?

I would have liked to have seen more daytime activities.

Pros: The excursion options were awesome

Cons: Not enough daytime activities while at sea

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!