Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Least Favorite

Sail Date: May 23, 2009

I was very disappointed because upon arrival of the ship, the room we were assigned was limited on space due to the way it was designed being the first room in front of the ship. I asked customer service to try to switch rooms and they said Cruise Only should have told me in advance about the arrangement of this room. (that did not happen) No where in booking the cruise did it even ask me if i was traveling with a friend or companion. This room would have been ideal if I were traveling with my brother. This was the most i ever spent on a cruise, but certainly my least favorite. The customer service attendants acted as though it was not their problem it was mine and that Cruise Only should have told me :(

Pros: Food

Cons: Room

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

The room service was great but size very unhappy.
Only due to customer service. They told me they were fully booked. Four days later they asked if i wanted to switch to a different room cause someone complained. How were they fully booked when i asked, but not fully booked when someone else complained. I was the third person to check in and one of the first on the ship and went right away.
Food Staff was awesome and would be the only way i would consider even going again.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I have been there before, but the person i was with did not care for it.
Don't Miss: no
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Great beaches and overall i liked