my first cruise experience

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2009
Ship: Carnival Glory
ship and its stuff were amazing. i never had a better service provided and more fun on any vocation.

the dinner was great but lunch food was mostly "fast food like"which i dont recomend. overall it was great

i missed many of them...i was on my honeymoon!!

very friendly stuff

my stateroom was great and the stateroom keeper named Lionel, was owesome..thank you Lionel, you made it amazing for us..you are outstanding!!
waste a lot of time driving to get to the beaches, and it ws raining..
not enough shopps around the port

Pros: stuff on the cruise and service they provide, its outstanding

Cons: stuff from cruise.com that i booked my cruise with, had a really hard time getting right or any information, which made the reason for my cruise(my wedding), impossible to happen.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!