Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

my first cruise experience

Sail Date: May 09, 2009

ship and its stuff were amazing. i never had a better service provided and more fun on any vocation.

Pros: stuff on the cruise and service they provide, its outstanding

Cons: stuff from that i booked my cruise with, had a really hard time getting right or any information, which made the reason for my cruise(my wedding), impossible to happen.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

the dinner was great but lunch food was mostly "fast food like"which i dont recomend. overall it was great
i missed many of them...i was on my honeymoon!!
my stateroom was great and the stateroom keeper named Lionel, was owesome..thank you Lionel, you made it amazing for are outstanding!!
very friendly stuff
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
not enough shopps around the port
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
waste a lot of time driving to get to the beaches, and it ws raining..