I had better.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 11, 2009
Ship: Carnival Glory
Upon entering ship walking the the halls there was dirty cups on the floor and also In the elevators. All the glass elevators were sticky and dirty.

Me and my daughter went to 3rd floor to play name that tune and the man never showed up. Went to customer service and she called him and he said he forgot. So we waited 1 hour for nothing.

The kids programs were very limited unless you have tuns of money for the game room. The kids were bored out of there mind.

I made an appointment for a pedicure the day before for me and a massage for my daughter that prior evening when I was at the bahamas. My daughter had her massage that evening no problem. Next day was my appointment I waited 2 hours but they kept taking people infront of me who were willing to pay big money for accupuncture or facials. When I confronted the girl telling her that I had my appointment she kept saying I had to wait. Then after about 2 hours I told her forgot it. She said ok. She didn't care because other people were spending big money.

St. Thomas was the best ever!
The bahamas was great, just watch out for the locals they tend to sell you stuff on every corner.
The place was the slums, disgusting other than the one beach we went too.
Don't Miss: Don't miss St. Thomas the place is nice and the people are great!

Pros: the casino

Cons: No Organization

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.