Eastern Caribbean - Feb 14th

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Glory
Well, this was my 1st cruise, I didn't know what to expect. I was really impressed by the service. We stayed on deck 6 (Upper deck) and had 2 adjoining staterooms by the forward elevators.. Dinner was server in the Fwd dining room, table 177 that sat 4 so we weren't with a bunch of strangers, I preferred that anyway. Our waiter Ferry was great!, We had a little trouble understanding him the 1st night but by the end of the cruise we were all joking with him. I do recommend at least 1 nights dinner in the Emerald room ($30 each extra) dinner there was awesome.

The food was excellent! We only had lunch in the buffet (Red Sail) once but figured why walk through a line when you can get served in the Aft dining room! Its open seating, so you usually get seated at tables wiht other guests.

The shows were good, we enjoyed them and the comady shows (rated R) but still funny

Everyone and I mean everyone was extreamly nice and helpful.

The room was spacious, walking out on the balcony was nice.

Pros: Excellent service!

Cons: returning home

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!