My first cruise exceeded my expectations

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2009
Ship: Carnival Glory
I waited to try a crusie because I thought they were for honeymooners or senior citizens. Was I ever wrong! My cruise exceeded almost all of my expectations and I enjoyed a wonderful week on the Carnival Glory. The ship's decor reminded me of all the glorious, upscale cruises of the movies, but everything was updated and freash. I enjoyed the luxury of a 5 star plus resort, and only unpacked and packed once to see three different countries. No catching trains or planes once I arrived, it was easy and enjoyable to enjoy the sights onshore. On board, there was everything to do or nothing to do if that is what I wanted. The crew were all top notch and cared for my needs with a skill and desire not seen by me lately in hotels or land resorts. Carnival knows how to provide an enjoyable and memorable time!

Don't go beyond the tourist areas
Enjoyed both Dutch and French sides.

Pros: The ease of traveling aboard ship.

Cons: The inevitable crowds

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!