Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My first cruise exceeded my expectations

Sail Date: January 17, 2009

I waited to try a crusie because I thought they were for honeymooners or senior citizens. Was I ever wrong! My cruise exceeded almost all of my expectations and I enjoyed a wonderful week on the Carnival Glory. The ship's decor reminded me of all the glorious, upscale cruises of the movies, but everything was updated and freash. I enjoyed the luxury of a 5 star plus resort, and only unpacked and packed once to see three different countries. No catching trains or planes once I arrived, it was easy and enjoyable to enjoy the sights onshore. On board, there was everything to do or nothing to do if that is what I wanted. The crew were all top notch and cared for my needs with a skill and desire not seen by me lately in hotels or land resorts. Carnival knows how to provide an enjoyable and memorable time!

Pros: The ease of traveling aboard ship.

Cons: The inevitable crowds

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't go beyond the tourist areas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Enjoyed both Dutch and French sides.