Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Refreshing cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2008

It took me a few days to figure out the layout of the ship. A map in every cabin would've been helpful.

Pros: The service on the ship was excellent, from the cabins to the dining room.

Cons: I'll never go again when it's a school holiday week. Details were supposed to be coordinated with friends I was traveling with, but Orbitz didn't coordinate. I got a different dining room and a cabin on a different floor on opposite side of ship.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

The beds are unbelievably the most comfortable beds ever!!
The wait staff in the dining room pay attention to little details and make you feel welcome and special. The steward for my cabin area was extremely helpful.