Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Trip

Sail Date: November 01, 2008

This ship is a must for families of all types...The food was great and the waiters at dinner were excellent.Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Nasssau are all great stops. Their beaches are wounderful!!!!!The only cons was not being able to go to St.Thomas/Maarten (which was the original plan until hurrican paloma). Also the kids club kept the kids well occupied for most of the time giving the parents a chance to hang out for a while....Over all I give this ship TWO THUMBS UP!!! My cousin and I (who are teens) also hade fun hanging in the Circle C club!!!(12-14yrs old)

Pros: The activities and crew members

Cons: A little sad that our destinations were changed

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Kind of small at first glance..but you don't really notice because you'll only be in the room to sleep!
Some shows were good ... others not so good (in my opinion)....
Nice decorations!
Very good choices!
Very nice People!
Kept the kids occupied for a a long time!!!!