Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2008

Ship was huge, rooms had plenty of storage and room to move around. Staff was very very friendly and helpful. We loved our room steward and our wait staff. Food was usually pretty good. We were quite pleased with Carnival after hearing negitive reviews. We thought it was a great ship and cuiseline.

Pros: Everthing was top notch, the rooms were much bigger than other cruiselines, the supper club was superb!

Cons: smoking (I wish they would ban it onboard!) not too bad but some places onboard were worse than others

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

shows were okay. Late nigth lounge act was too vulgar for my taste but I guess I should have known it would be that way.
Very clean and new looking
Lido deck food was okay but the dining room and supper club were top notch! We only wish there had been more outdoor dining options other than the lido deck.
room was huge and the fridge and safe were a nice surprise as were the robes provided
great! no complaints