a lot of fun

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 01, 2008
I went on the 7 days cruise with my wife; everything was good on the Carnival Glory, food quality was ok not the best I ever had but if you cook for 4500 people there is not much you can ask for. Service was good, very friendly people but remenber; that people make a living on tips so be nice to them if you want them to be nice to you, I saw a bunch of rude people on the ship. Bush the cruise director was so much fun he always had something funny to say, comedy shows were exellent. My only cons on this trip was Bahamas, all the excursions canceled and there is not much to do there; i got back to the the carnival in three hours.

food was ok, service was great, drinks a little bit expensive but nobody force you to drink,

good

friendly, helpfull crew.

clean, it might need bigger pools.

nice size, clean all the time, my wife loved the animal towels.

Pros: friendly people, excursions.

Cons: bahamas ( waste of time ) nothing to do there

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!