A fabulous cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2008
Ship: Carnival Glory
One of the criuse I've had. Sailing to central America on the Glory. I would highly recommend this cruise to friends and family.
I was very please with the ship and the entertaining. The crew personel was very friendly and accommodating. I give the criuse line a 8 out of 10.

The food was excellent .

It took me a couple of days to find the dining room, I think that the lay out could have been a little less complicated.

The size of the stateroom was ok so was the decor. The bed was too soft and unconfortable.
I've been there before, the shopping is good
Don't Miss: The first town in Mexico that was founded in the 1800's don't recalled the name

Don't Miss: The lost world, excellent

Pros: The service, the food, and the port of calls

Cons: They should have a movie theater

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!