Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fabulous cruise

Sail Date: August 23, 2008

One of the criuse I've had. Sailing to central America on the Glory. I would highly recommend this cruise to friends and family.
I was very please with the ship and the entertaining. The crew personel was very friendly and accommodating. I give the criuse line a 8 out of 10.

Pros: The service, the food, and the port of calls

Cons: They should have a movie theater

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

It took me a couple of days to find the dining room, I think that the lay out could have been a little less complicated.
The size of the stateroom was ok so was the decor. The bed was too soft and unconfortable.
The food was excellent .
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: The lost world, excellent
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I've been there before, the shopping is good
Don't Miss: The first town in Mexico that was founded in the 1800's don't recalled the name