Horrible Cruise Ever

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: August 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Glory
THe worse vacation i've ever taken. We took the week cruise down to Catalina, then to Mexico. I wish I didn't spend so money ..I should of just saved and stayed home. The first day we got there somebody annouced something over the microphone and we couldn't even understand because he had an accent ..the drill sucked everyone was at everyones throat..all the workers there were foreign people ..it was so annoying they couldn't understand anything..we got to the dinning room table the first night and it smelled like fuel..or like the engine smell..the food was HORRIBLE..so dry and taste less..it took me a couple of days when i got back home to start tasting my food..there were a lot of kids running around..in the hallways ..the pool was sooo SMALL and filled with little kids..it was salt water..and to top it off we went to mexico and they just dropped us off with no sense of direction we stood there all lost not knowing where to go ..and the last day supposibly.."FUN day at sea" was HORROR day at sea..the ship kept rocking and it was making me feel sick..UGHHH i wish i went on Royal or Princess..i heard they are so much better..take my advice..DONT RIDE WITH CARNIVAL..esp the paradise one..paradise my a@@

OMG Nasty

Whatever..comedy shows were all we did

GREAT they were all over the place..

Didn't understand you at all

SUCKS

wanted to stay in there all day

Pros: the comedy show

Cons: EVERYTHING ELSE..from the saltwater pool to the poor english speaking waiters..so bad

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.