Carnival Cruise Glory a "fun ship"

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 02, 2008
Ship: Carnival Glory
From the moment we boarded the ship to the time we left the ship was always kept clean and the staff onboard were very hospitable to you.

The evening Dining was just fabulous. We were going to eat at the upscale restaurant one evening but we enjoyed our waitstaff and the food so much we decided to eat all of our meals in the Platinum Dining room.

My whole family enjoyed the nightly performances.

As mentioned above my children partook in the 9 - 11 center and they were very well taken care of. The older centers did not have many planned activities or structure.

My Daughter has a wheat allergy and the dining room made special breakfasts & dinners (adjusted the nightly dinner so that she would be able to have what we were eating just without the wheat).

The room itself was much larger than I expected. Lots of storage area. The kids shared the bunk beads and there was ample room for them. The Bathrooms were small but that was expected. The maids always kept the room clean.
We docked on a Sunday and the town observes the religious day so many of the shops were closed. This is also a dirty city compared to our other ports of call.
Don't Miss: The hotel Atlantis
We went to the beach and enjoyed the crystal clean waters. We then walked around the city to stop in the shops for some gifts.
Don't Miss: Drink the local Adult drinks... very nice
A trip to pelican beach for a day of snorkling was great. I don't know if I would say this is a must but my family had a blast doing so.
Don't Miss: Browsing the local shops.

Pros: This cruise was our families first but not last cruise. We enjoyed the dining experience, nightly shows and our kids enoyed Camp Carnival.

Cons: Unsupervised areas of the older childrens camps. Sometimes the staff were hard to understand with their broken English.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!