Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A beautiful ship

Sail Date: June 14, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The staff were friendly and available to all your needs, they really work around the clock. Love the room service came in handy since I was very ill on the trip. The ship is beautiful and there is something for all ages. Love the fact kids can interact with other kids in their own club.

Pros: All the activities they have to offer and the cabin was bigger than expected

Cons: not too impress with the sit down dinner

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

very, very clean
I was a bit dissapointed with the Captian's Dinner; Captain never came by and food was a bit dissapointing. I asked for well done and first order got medium then sent back second time got my meat raw (guess the cook was having a bad day). I was under the impression we would dine at different restuarants each nite; eg. Sandels resorts have several restuarants to choose from.
I was surprised with the cabin. The size was actually larger than what I imagined and the Ocean view was BEAUTIFUL; too bad I got sea sick. The bed comfy and the crib for my baby was very satisfying. Loved the location by the Spa, beautiful view and quiet....
very accomadating, friendly and went above and beyond their duties.
lots of entertainment and activities for all age groups. sometime you have to time yourself otherwise you will miss the activities.
a bit dissapointed since my daughter is 23months old and when my husband and I wanted to go out in the early evening their was not babysitting service until 10pm. After excursion tours we just wanted to have a few hours to ourselves and be in bed by 10pm.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
encounter with the dolphins was awesome. this was the highlight of our trip. the little shop there was nice had a place were we sat down to eat after the encounter with the dolphins.
Don't Miss: dolphins
we went to the ruines at Tulma, was beautiful but didn't have NO time to shop. I really wanted to shop...
Don't Miss: ruines were beautiful; ;but you have to be in good shape to walk and take the heat.
Belize City, Belize
the private island very dissapointed. very limited the beach had too many sea shells when you got in the water, hard on the feet for adults as well as the little ones. No corona beers for the men. not to happy with this tour.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
beautiful beaches, had good food and people very friendly. had a few mintues to shop right at the port; had to haggle a bit but got what i wanted. wish there was more stores there to shop...
Don't Miss: beaches