Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a wonderful cruise!

Sail Date: May 03, 2008

We had the most wonderful trip. Everyone on the ship was very nice. Everything was organized and ran smoothly. The shows were fun and well done. We met new friends on board. We were so sad to come home. We had the time of our lives!!!!
Don't and have a great time!

Pros: great food and great people

Cons: Coming home

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

They were all so nice and helpful. We never heard anyone complain. Someone was always there to help. I would sail this ship again
The cruise director Mark Price was the most fun ever. I have never laughed so hard. He worked so hard to make sure we had a good time. Koodos!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I'm sorry, we left the ship at 10am and were back on by 12pm. The people were nasty, rude and it was a dirty city. For a country to rely on tourists, they need to learn some customer service. I think Carnival should drop this stop from the cruise. I would not return by boat or by plane!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We did the discovery Roatan tour. What a great country! We learned so much. The guides were wonderful!
We went 4 wheeling on the beach!!!! Great!
Belize City, Belize
We went to Altun Ha, and the river Wallace! Excellent! The guide "Gus" was the best!!!