Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

HAD A GREAT TIME

Sail Date: January 12, 2008

UPON ARRIVING TO CARNIVAL GLORY ON THE MAIN FLOOR, I FIRST THOUGHT THE FURINTURE WAS VERY DIRTY. THEN AS I MOVED ON THE THE OTHER FLOORS OF THE SHIP, I REALIZED IT WAS THE COLOR OF THE FABRIC THEY USED. MY ONLY SUGGESTION WOULD BE TO RECOVER ALL THE FURNITURE IN A FABRIC THAT DIDN'T LOOK DIRTY. I OVERHEARD OTHER MAKING THE SAME COMMENT. OTHERWISE IT WQS BEAUTIFUL, ESPECIALLY THE THEATER ROOM. WE HAVE BEEN ON SEVERAL CRUSIE LINES AND ENJOYED EACH OF THEM.

Pros: RELAXING

Cons: TIME TO LEAVE

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

ATLANTIS AND STRAW MARKET