HAD A GREAT TIME

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 12, 2008
Ship: Carnival Glory
UPON ARRIVING TO CARNIVAL GLORY ON THE MAIN FLOOR, I FIRST THOUGHT THE FURINTURE WAS VERY DIRTY. THEN AS I MOVED ON THE THE OTHER FLOORS OF THE SHIP, I REALIZED IT WAS THE COLOR OF THE FABRIC THEY USED. MY ONLY SUGGESTION WOULD BE TO RECOVER ALL THE FURNITURE IN A FABRIC THAT DIDN'T LOOK DIRTY. I OVERHEARD OTHER MAKING THE SAME COMMENT. OTHERWISE IT WQS BEAUTIFUL, ESPECIALLY THE THEATER ROOM. WE HAVE BEEN ON SEVERAL CRUSIE LINES AND ENJOYED EACH OF THEM.

WENT TO TULUM
Don't Miss: TULUM
WENT TO TULUM
Don't Miss: TULUM
ATLANTIS AND STRAW MARKET
Don't Miss: ATLANTIS AND STRAW MARKET
ATLANTIS AND STRAW MARKET
Don't Miss: ATLANTIS AND STRAW MARKET

Pros: RELAXING

Cons: TIME TO LEAVE

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!