Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a disappointment!

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall the ship itself was fine though I did not feel safe on board. A family member was phyically assaulted and robbed on board ion the arcade (please avoid this area) and the cruise line did nothing. When I complained about not feeling safe, security personnel suggested that I get off at the next port.

Pros: Disembarkation - thank God I was off.

Cons: Safety and Security

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

Overall the ship was nice - I am used to the layout since this was my 10th cruise with Carnival!
The food was acceptable though typical cruise ship food (salty, small portions and generally served cold). Our wait staff was excellent though I still prefer the freestyle concept of Norweigan and Princess.
I had a balcony stateroom whch was nice. I think that generally Carnival's staterooms are larger than others. I found however that the room stewart didnt do such a great job.