What a disappointment!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
Overall the ship itself was fine though I did not feel safe on board. A family member was phyically assaulted and robbed on board ion the arcade (please avoid this area) and the cruise line did nothing. When I complained about not feeling safe, security personnel suggested that I get off at the next port.

The food was acceptable though typical cruise ship food (salty, small portions and generally served cold). Our wait staff was excellent though I still prefer the freestyle concept of Norweigan and Princess.

Overall the ship was nice - I am used to the layout since this was my 10th cruise with Carnival!

I had a balcony stateroom whch was nice. I think that generally Carnival's staterooms are larger than others. I found however that the room stewart didnt do such a great job.

Pros: Disembarkation - thank God I was off.

Cons: Safety and Security

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.