Great Ship!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
The sea was rocky the first night. After that, I could barely tell I was on a moving ship. Can't say it enough - the staff/crew were very friendly. Oswald and Jesus were our waiters and were great!!! This was my first cruise and it's really a great way to vacation. Merchandise on board was reasonably priced. Drink prices were typical of many bars at home.

The food was pretty good. For the most part, I avoided entrees that I could get at home. The duck was delicious. I thoroughly enjoy breakfast food and appreciated the daily breakfast bar. Again, no sweet tea. You could make a cup of hot tea and then pour it over ice but it's just not the same. With no sweet tea and the variety of food available, I was able to eat very healthy for a solid weak. This was appreciated.

Attended 3 shows in the Amber Palace. 2 were absolutely fantastic - kind of worth booking another cruise just to see them again. Living in the USA and Rock Down Broadway. Another show was so-so - a magic show; didn't stay for all of it.

Can't say it enough - everybody was very friendly.

With the exception of the mandatory life-boat drill, there was no crowded feeling whatsoever. I was very surprized with over 2500 passengers on board.

Oceanview cabin (with a window). Two beds and a couch. Comfortable bed. Clean room. Liked the towel animals.

Pros: The ship was kept very clean and the crew was exceptionally friendly. Boarding process was smooth.

Cons: No sweet tea - the tea-like beveridge was yucky.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!