Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Greatest Vacation Ever!

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

The ship was absolutely beautiful!! The decor was very original and I loved the theme. the food was some of the best I have ever had. This was our first cruise ever and we had so much fun. Way better than an all-inclusive resort. The drinks and shore excursions were kind of expensive, but overall a great vacation for the money. I have been on several trips before and this was my favorite one. I was a little disappointed with the pools b/c they were small and had saltwater in them, but there was so much else to do that it didnt matter. We have already booked another cruise with carnival to the eastern caribbean on the valor, I hope the ship is just as nice. For the money, carnival is definitely the way to go!!! I have read a lot of reviews complaining about miscellaneous things, I think these people are just way too picky and dont know how to have fun on vacation!

Pros: the casino, the food, entertainment, the staff

Cons: saltwater pools

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Everyone was very nice, as Ive found on almost all my vacations. They know who is paying their salary. We had the nicest bartender at the martini bar, she talked to us for hours, her name was Reda.
Lots to do, no matter what you like. We loved the casino, my husband won a lot of money the first night so that made the trip better. Not too much nightlife in the bars and clubs, though, a little disappointing.
I am a very picky eater, so it was nice that they had a wide variation of foods to choose from. Plus, if you dont like something, just order something else, youve paid for all the food you can eat.
We had an interior room to save on price, we were barely in there except to shower and sleep so it didnt matter. the room was very nice and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The shower just had a drain which was kinda weird b/c it could overflow into the bathroom but the staff cleaned so much it didnt matter.
Wouldn't have changed a thing!