Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a Blast!

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

Very nice, clean and beautifully decorated ship. Lots of places to go to get away from the crowds and be totally by yourself....and I don't mean in your room. I loved this cruise! I would like to see something done about the underage kids drinking, even though they weren't obnoxious or stupid acting. Their parents or guardians were probably in the lounge or casino.....great supervision moms and dads.

Pros: Food, Evening Entertainment and Wee Jimmy (Cruise Director)

Cons: Drink Prices (a beer for $4.00!)

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

We didn't need to make pigs out of ourselves just because it was there 24/7. The food was excellent and we never stood in line for more than 10 minutes. The hamburgers were the BEST!
We had an aft, deck 2 inside room. Heard the engines all night long, but hey, that's what the Bahama Mama's are for!
Everyone was absolutely wonderful and helpful. They put up with alot of jerks everyday and night, so I admired their smiles and friendly comments.
The magic shows are awesome. One comic was so filthy mouthed, I had to leave. The Bahama Mama's didn't help during his trash talkin'. But, if you don't like an activity or show there is always something else fun to do.