A Great Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
The ship was very nice. I enjoyed everything about the ship. The staff kept it in top notch. They were constantly cleaning.

Hot wings would be a great thing to add.

The comics were great. Need more TV channels in the rooms.

The staff were superb!! They truly made the cruise very enjoyable. I will grade other trips I take and services provides against them.

The Oceanview cabinet was really nice. I was very pleased with the comfort of the bed.

Pros: The Golden Dining Room Staff, they are the Greatest!

Cons: It rained a lot. It would have been nice if the ship would have provided rain gear, or at least have some to purchase.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!