Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

1st time Cruiser

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

When we first came aboard, My Husband & I had went with my parents, We were astonsihed to see such a huge ship. This was our first cruise together,(our trip was in Sept 06) and now are planning our 2nd with our children. To see that there were so many levels, and different things on every level to do, and not to mention the food, that was available. And I must mention that our first stay was in a balcony room. "BREATH TAKING" I can say..."I will not stay in anything less than...Our staff was so friendly, and our rooms were very clean, they cleaned 2x a day, and we never ran out of anything. Room service when you needed it, it was there. The nice dinners, shopping, dancing, gambling , all that and more,,,I could go on. But like I said,,we are now planning our 2nd trip.

Pros: All the freedom

Cons: Not being able to stay on the Islands very long

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

My overall thought on the variety was like , I can't believe that we get to eat like this.....:)):)The waiters put on show's , entertainment, we all laughed so much.
The rooms were so so clean, the size was just perfect. Again, I can mention that we had the balcony room, It was so beautiful...
Our state room guys, were all so friendly, always made sure we had extra of what we needed, if we got lost,,,they told us where to go.....we tipped them nicely...they deserve it...
The overall entertainment was outstanding. From the morning activites, to the evening activities there was so much to do. Playing Bingo, being interactive, watching live stand up comedians, live dances, always something to do..
Although, we did not take the kids, we noticed alot of activites that were available for them.