Fabulous Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: April 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
We sailed on the Carnival Glory in April 2007 to the Virgin Islands. The ship was spectacular...the room was quite a bit larger than I thought they would be. This is a newer ship than other Carnival Ships we've sailed on, and I love the added room especially in the bathroom.

We ate our breakfast at the buffet each monrning and found the food to always be plentiful and fresh. Everything was kept very clean at all times. The lines got long from time to time, but in comparison to other places, I found it to still move very quickly. We ate all of our other meals in the dinning room each evening. We found the food to be of very good quality. The menu was filled with things to please everyone. I had no problems with specific timed seating, I actually like to have a set time to be ready for dinner.

The singers and dancers were very good, and you could tell they were having fun too.

The entire staff was very polite and helpful. I sometimes had a communication problem with a few of them.

The ship was very clean at all times. The servers in the dinning areas were very polite and very patient with even the rudest guests.

Pros: Very spacious cabins

Cons: the lower deck is hot

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!