Most Relaxing Cruise Ever

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 19, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
I thought the staff on the ship was friendly and pleasant and they made it a point to make each day even more brighter! I don't know how to begin to describe the food on this ship. It was phenominal, delicious and plentiful! The best part of the entire trip was the Cruise Director, Wee Jimmy! He was so funny and entertaining, that I could have listened to him from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed. No othere entertainment would have been necessary! I only had one small mishap, that occurred at the end of the trip, but I am sure it will be taken care of. My garmet bag, never made it from the ship to the airpoint on the return flight. Other than this, the trip was extremely pleasurable and I hope to take another one in 3 years with Carnival!! This time I want to bring the entire family!

Pros: Costa Maya

Cons: Belize

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!