Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Spring Cruise

Sail Date: March 17, 2007

The ship was amazing! Very clean and well maintained. The service was very good. Never had to wait for anything (except drinks in the dining room at dinner).

Pros: Food/Ports/Excursions

Cons: Dining Companions

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Stateroom was very good. Nice size and very comfortable. There was a noise in the wall that would have kept me awake had I not been a heavy sleeper. Mentioned it to my room steward but it was never fixed. Location of my room was very close to everything - mid-ship.
Very beautiful ship. Large public spaces and very well kept. All employees were very friendly and helpful. The decor of the ship was understated elegant.
Dining at the buffet was exceptional. Food was plentiful and hot. Always a great selection. The dining room food was very good as well; however, my table companions were not the best.
The shopping area in Nassau wasn't the best. I thought it was slightly dirty and smelly. It was a Sunday and a lot of shops were closed. I didn't feel as safe walking here as I did in the other ports. The snorkel excursion I took was great. Very nice island and boat trip. Beach was pretty with alot of amenities.
Don't Miss: Beaches
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Snorkel tour and shopping in Philipsburg was great! Pinel Island snorkel tour was very good, very informative. Loved our guides! Shopping was good but tiring. Very pretty streets.
Don't Miss: Beaches
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Love St. Thomas! The skyride to the top of the mountain is spectacular! Wonderful views for picture-taking and relaxing. Lunch at the cafe was also very good. Shopping in Charlotte Amalie was great! Go to the smaller shops for the best deals and remember to bargain!!
Don't Miss: Bushwackers at the top of the mountain!