Excellent Cruise!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Glory
This was a very nice ship, very clean, and the people on the boat were very friendly and willing to help out in any way. I really enjoyed my stay on the boat for both cruises(14 days), and could not find anything to make a complaint about. Everyone that went on this cruise with us was very pleased.

The food was GREAT!!! There was a variety of food to choose from, I never found anything that I didnt enjoy. I think everyone was satisfied with the foods that we ate. There was always plenty of food to fill you up, the portions were not small at all.

I went to a few shows, but my Husband went to most of them, and he seemed to enjoy them, He really liked our Comedian-Happy Cole, he even bought his CD. The shows were up to expectation.

My son didnt go to the camp as much, but when he was there, the staff was very friendly and kept them occupied with lots of activities to do. His special thing was the Build-A-Bear, we made 3 animals. I think if he would of spent more time there, he would of realized that it was alot of fun.

The ships staff was GREAT. They were always making sure that you had something to drink at all times, and made sure that the tables were cleaned off with silverware on the tables at all times. I think for the amount of people on this boat, they did an excellent job with keeping up with everyone.

They were always cleaning the boat whenever we were docked at ports. I never saw anything that was dirty. The restrooms were very clean too.

We had a balcony with our room, it was very nice. Our room was kind of small for 4 people (3 adults, 1 child), but we managed. The beds and pillows were very comfortable, I am planning on purchasing them very soon. I really slept great on the beds, never had any back aches at all. Our room was always kept of clean, the room steward Roberto did an excellent job at keeping up with our room. VERY SATISFIED!!!!

Pros: The Service from everyone, and the food was delicious!!

Cons: The Social Host could of been a little better.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!