Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Fantastic cruise

Sail Date: July 29, 2006

The ship was absolutely beautiful. This was my first cruise and I thought the ship was going to be smaller! The way they clean the ship is unbelievable!! I had enjoyed it every minute of my trip.

Pros: food

Cons: nothing!!

very very clean. Immaculate!
The food was absolutely delicious. Our waiter took such care of us, it was truly unbelievable!
The size of the room was perfect. Although the next time I would go on a cruise I would rather take 2 rooms for 4 people. We were just a bit tight for 4 people
The staff goes out of their way to accomadate you in any way possible!
The evening shows, comedy, etc. was truly spectacular!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
There was a nice little pool area and bar by this port and the drinks and food was very good. Very friendly people also
We just went by the port and visited so many shops,