Good and Bad

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Glory
Ships layout was difficult to say the least. In order to get to the dining room for breakfast you needed to take the elevator to the fourth floor then steps to the third. Decor was nice. Pools were crowded, three pools for 2600 passengers didn't cut it.

Our waiter at dinner was great as was his assistant. The food at dinner was outstanding. Great pizza 24 hours! The buffet was good with the exception of the raw piece of chicken I almost ate when we first boarded. Lucky for me my girlfriend spotted the raw center of the chicken before I ate it.

Pools crowded. Lots of Bars and shows were good. I was impressed when there were a group of kids in the "adults only" hot tub and security made them leave.

Dining staff and Room stewards were outstanding. The infirmary staff on the other hand was extemely rude. I spoke to some other passengers and anyone that went to the infirmary had the same feeling. Unfortunately, because of the rude and arrogant behavior of the infirmary staff I would not use Carnival again. Thats sad because the rest of the crew was great.

Ship is huge, layout has room for improvement. Very clean at all times

Stateroom was was of good size. The amenities were good. Our room steward was outstanding, very freindly and attentive.

Pros: The food was great

Cons: Infirmary staff extremely rude