it was okay

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 24, 2006
Ship: Carnival Glory
I thought the overall lay out of the ship was good, however in regards to the buffets the lines were always long and it just seemed so disorganized. The Grill/pizza areas were great places. In the Red sail you just seemed to be in every ones way.

I really did not find the food as good as previous Carnival ships I have been on

even though on one of the nights there was tehnical difficulty and a show could not be performed, the overall shows were great

on previous ships I always remembered never having to look for a waiter/server, here forget it if you were up on the top deck you could be dead before anyone checked on you

rest rooms , public areas were all very clean

I loved St. Maarten, it was so clean and the people were very nice
I did not care for St. Thomas/ it just seemed like a big flea market/

Cons: the service for beverages was horrible, and when we would wait on the buffet lines it always seemed as if we were in the way of the employees, the food lines would be in front of the doors that the staff needed to bring plates in and out etc.