Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A beautiful ship!

Sail Date: May 06, 2006

We got an outside cabin which was unexpected because I booked for an interior room on 7th deck and higher. But it really turned out right because we enjoyed the view of the ocean. Our room exceeded my expectations. The service in the dining and buffet were great. The shows were very good and also the comedy shows will make you laugh throughout the show. As a past guest, we were invited to a cocktail and we were also given a souvenir bag, t-shirts & key chains.

Pros: The overall service was great. The dining room and cabin service were excellent.

Cons: The disco doesn't start until 10:30 PM. It would be nice if it was earlier.

Our bed was very comfortable and the stateroom is very nice with orange and pink colors.
I wish they could have opened the disco earlier like at 8:30 pm instead of 10:30 pm.
The food were great. Although sodas are not free but there were different kinds of juices.
The staff were friendly .
The dining area (dinner) didn't have chandeliers. The seating is just like you are in a upper class restaurant but the foods were great. The layout of the pictures were even in order. I didn't have a hard time looking for my pictures because the label according to events.
Belize City, Belize
It was a waste of time to visit this place. When I arrived on the shore, you see jewelry stores with armed security guards. And the place itself is fenced.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
The shopping at Costa Maya is great. There were native dances when we arrived there. They have a huge swimming pool with a sunken bar with loud American music. They have white sandy beaches.