This was absolutely great

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2006
Ship: Carnival Glory
I thought our room was the best,

We loved the midnight buffets and pizza

I witness a waiter during lunch trying to console a young boy because his mom went to get his food. I feel like he was going above and beyond

we had a handicapped room and it was wonderful. The size was much bigger than I imagined.we were located at the front of the ship. It was very quiet.
we had an interesting visit. The bus broke down and we were rushed through our excursion. we had no time to see the area
Don't Miss: cave tubing
we really enjoyed the dolphin swim
Don't Miss: The dolphin swim. Even though it is expensive, this is a wonderful opportunity

Pros: The thing I liked most was the many opportunities to be involved on the ship

Cons: The thing I liked least was how hard it was to find the dining room we were going to be eating in